Be an agent of change on a team committed to achieving client-focused, mission-driven excellence. Steampunk is looking for an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst / Functional Analyst with an appetite for taking on new challenges.
As a Steampunk Salesforce Functional Analyst, you will work with Technical/Solutions Architects and Developers to translate business requirements into well‐architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform. Develop, test, document and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages and Lightning components. Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests. Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.
● Handle administrative functions in Salesforce applications including maintenance of user accounts, profiles, roles, security and data access, setting up workflows, sharing rules and permission sets.
● Administer standard and custom fields, map them out across integrations
● Analyze database issues and troubleshoot problems.
● Assist in training rollouts to new users, and grow the application knowledge.
● Envision, develop, and deploy tools to streamline processes to gain efficiencies and improve key metrics
● Keep up-to-date on new Salesforce features and help determine if we should implement internally.
Steampunk is a Change Agent in the Federal contracting industry, bringing new thinking to clients in the Homeland, Federal Civilian, Health and DoD sectors. Through our Human-Centered delivery methodology, we are fundamentally changing the expectations our Federal clients have for true shared accountability in solving their toughest mission challenges. As an employee owned company, we focus on investing in our employees to enable them to do the greatest work of their careers – and rewarding them for outstanding contributions to our growth. If you want to learn more about our story, visit http://www.steampunk.com.