Steampunk wants you to join our awesome team as a Analytics and Data Visualization SME. In this role you'll be working with a large team of Steampunk and clients to identify data sources, tools, and missions challenges that can all be brought together to create decision supporting insights and information. Your main goal in this work is to use the data that we have as a team and client base in order to provide meaningful information and representations of data to enable our client to make better and quicker decisions.
• Will be our Subject Matter Expert for a large contract supporting a major federal agency and will be responsible for creating visually appealing and operationally impactful dashboards and reports. This impactful work will translate our client's data into actionable insights
• Use expert knowledge of data visualization tools to deliver information that allows clients users to quickly understand data, ask better questions, and take action
• Design, develop, and deliver analytics solutions with consideration for functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance
• Collaborate with clients, stakeholders, and cybersecurity professionals
• Help define enterprise data and technology needs to support business intelligence and analytics
• Facilitate meetings with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view
• Master's degree and/or 15 years of experience
• 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, and configuring data visualizations for different types of users
• 3+ years of experience using Tableau or other tools to create and develop robust reporting applications
• 3+ years of experience with data management disciplines including data governance, data architecture, data modeling, data storage, data security, data integration, and data quality
• Ability to lead or participate in business sessions to identify and document analytic use cases
• Ability to be a self-starter, take ownership of opportunities, work independently, and manage simultaneous projects
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying levels using simple terms
Steampunk is a Change Agent in the Federal contracting industry, bringing new thinking to clients in the Homeland, Federal Civilian, Health and DoD sectors. Through our Human-Centered delivery methodology, we are fundamentally changing the expectations our Federal clients have for true shared accountability in solving their toughest mission challenges. As an employee owned company, we focus on investing in our employees to enable them to do the greatest work of their careers – and rewarding them for outstanding contributions to our growth. If you want to learn more about our story, visit http://www.steampunk.com.