Steampunk is looking for you to be a Management Consultant / Project Manager for mission critical work in support of the Department of Homeland Security.
Specific day-to-day activities include:
• Assist in strategic planning to include developing goals, actionable plans, and measurable outcomes for the client. This includes current projects and future programs, as well as supporting integration into a Roadmap.
• Support requirements and future capability development efforts in conjunction with the client Program Manager and Capability managers
• Support technical oversight of release management for fielded enhancements to technical and logistical systems and connectivity pilots
• Contribute to the development and management of schedules, cost estimates, and related management tools to support management of broader program activities
• Bachelor's degree or 3 years of hands on experience in management consulting or a related field
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills
Steampunk is a Change Agent in the Federal contracting industry, bringing new thinking to clients in the Homeland, Federal Civilian, Health and DoD sectors. Through our Human-Centered delivery methodology, we are fundamentally changing the expectations our Federal clients have for true shared accountability in solving their toughest mission challenges. As an employee owned company, we focus on investing in our employees to enable them to do the greatest work of their careers – and rewarding them for outstanding contributions to our growth. If you want to learn more about our story, visit http://www.steampunk.com.