Steampunk is looking for a dynamic and experienced Data Warehouse and reporting developer to join our agile teams to provide applications support for the migration of a Grants Management System to Pega Cloud Platform. The system provides automated support in managing the full lifecycle of the grants administration process for Federal grant resources including the initialization of funding opportunities, the application review and award process, the post award monitoring and administration process, and the grants termination/closeout process. The system is the official system of record for grants administration. The customer has embarked on a major Digital Transformation initiative to reimagine the Grants Lifecycle Management process inlcuding streamlining key business processes. Our team is providing an architecture and infrastructure that is agile, flexible, scalable, and able to accommodate innovation for this and all future initiatives.
As Data Warehouse and Reporting developer, the candidate will work closely with federal staff design and implement business layers, presentation layers, reports to meet customer requirements. The Data Warehouse ad Reporting Developer will execute the following responsibilities:
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Experience in OBIEE administration and customizing RPD business layer and presentation layer
· Experience in integrating OBIEE with external applications and different database (Oracle/MS SQL server)
· Experience in design and development of OBIEE dashboards, reports/queries and troubleshooting
· Experience in tuning OBIEE dashboards, reports/queries
· Expert knowledge of PL/SQL
· Expert knowledge of SQL
· Expert knowledge in diagnosing and resolving complex issues and debugging code
· A demonstrated history of working in large enterprise level applications.
· Ability to work with various stakeholders with different technical abilities to gather data requirements.
· A track record of delivery in challenging, face-paced environments
· BS or equivalent + 3 yrs related experience.
· Contract Requires US Citizenship
· Must be able to obtain and maintain an Agency specific Public Trust clearance
Steampunk is a Change Agent in the Federal contracting industry, bringing new thinking to clients in the Homeland, Federal Civilian, Health and DoD sectors. Through our Human-Centered delivery methodology, we are fundamentally changing the expectations our Federal clients have for true shared accountability in solving their toughest mission challenges. As an employee owned company, we focus on investing in our employees to enable them to do the greatest work of their careers – and rewarding them for outstanding contributions to our growth. If you want to learn more about our story, visit http://www.steampunk.com.