Steampunk is looking for a Project Manager to support one of our federal customers. They will support a dynamic team that provide engineering services across a variety of platforms and technologies. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned Project Manager with Federal Government experience providing all aspects of overall program management; including process standardization/improvement, organizational change management, executive interface/advisor, and technology roadmap planning and implementation.
The Project Manager must have the following experience and expertise withing the Federal Government, preferrably within DHS:
• Experience coordinating activities across disparate teams to deliver successful outcomes for stakeholders.
• Experience leading the engineering and deployment of technical solutions
• Ability to develop and maintains relationships and partnerships with stakeholders, peers, vendors and partners.
• Experience facilitating coordination across multiple divisions within the client organization
• Experience providing oversight to ensure the program’s/project’s approach and deliverables comply with customer, company, quality, industry, and regulatory requirements.
• Experience facilitating and/or coordinating regular program/project reviews with staff and leadership to ensure consistent reporting and visibility of progress.
• Experience supporting staff in resolving or removing roadblocks to programs and projects.
• Builds strategic cross-functional and cross-organizational partnerships and alliances with stakeholders, peers and direct reports to resolve problems, improve processes or achieve goals.
• Creates a culture of continuous improvement by communicating/deploying enterprise best practices and team engagement to improve cost, quality, delivery, job satisfaction and client satisfaction.
• Guides and helps the organization’s technical teams understand and establish baselines, leads the overall change management processes that drive technical decisions through the SELC.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
Steampunk is a Change Agent in the Federal contracting industry, bringing new thinking to clients in the Homeland, Federal Civilian, Health and DoD sectors. Through our Human-Centered delivery methodology, we are fundamentally changing the expectations our Federal clients have for true shared accountability in solving their toughest mission challenges. As an employee owned company, we focus on investing in our employees to enable them to do the greatest work of their careers – and rewarding them for outstanding contributions to our growth. If you want to learn more about our story, visit http://www.steampunk.com.